Friday, March 13, 2009

Succombing to Peer Pressure

This totally amazingly talented woman in my ward had the pay it forward on her blog and I WANTED IT!!! So here I am participating in this chain game. Don't worry you'll get good stuff from me, just maybe not nearly as awesome as hers...

For anyone who has not yet seen this, here are the rules:

1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate pictures and comments!If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along.Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! So, remember...Pay it forward!Have fun!


AND just curious: How many of you are on Facebook and which do you like better? I refuse to give in the Facebookedness, but I can see some benefits of it...

AND by the way, pictures of my kitchen that I remodeled last year are on my photo blog (click here)

6 comments:

Grace said...

I'm on facebook, but don't which I like better.

Lara said...

I really like facebook because it is a way to contact long lost friends that I wouldn't have found with just blogging. Thanks for riding with me today - you are so fun. :) Can't wait for tonight!

April said...

I have been contemplating facebook as well. The only benefit I can see from it is what Lara said...that you can connect with lost friends. Hyun has an account so I generally just get on his, but it really doesn't do me much good since no one will know to look for me under that name. Oh well...

I love the pictues of your kitchen. If we stay in this house long I want to redo our cabinents. I may have to come to you for ideas! You did a great job!

Hillary said...

Guess I lucked out...numero 4!
My take on facebook: a necessary evil. I don't like it, other than to find old friends I never would have found otherwise and to easily keep in contact with everyone. I put my personal stuff on the blog and just use the facebook to keep in touch with everyone.

Higham Family said...

Facebook = Yuk! I'm there, but I am so not into it. True it's a good way to find "long lost friends", but if they were really that good of friends, would they be lost?

Linda said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments about me. You made my day when you signed up for my pay it forward! I'm feeling the pressure now!