So on Sunday, the kids were changing out of their church clothes. Avery was saying something over and over that was annoying Jared. So he says, "Avery, if you say that one more time I am going to throw my unders at you!!!" And so she did, and he did. Aahh, what a loving home we have, a place were you can throw unders at each other. By the way, this is not something we do on a regular basis. In fact, Jared was creative enough to come up with that all on his own. (In case you didn't guess, "unders" is code for "underwears")

5 comments:
The question is......were they CLEAN unders?
The kids are darling. What are you feeding that baby?
Must be poi. Good fo you, bruddah!
Aloha,
Aunt Mary
Awesome! If my boys ever make it to "real unders" we'll give it a try.
Your family is so cute, and congrats on your new addition! I'm glad you started a blog to keep in touch, take care!
That is hilarious! I can see something like that happening with my kids. Life is never really dull is it?
That is hilarious...I don't know if I even spelled it right but just know that I am cracking up.
Post a Comment