L to R: Zach, Adam, Luke, Spencer, Connor, Jared, Olivia, & Audrey

Jared wanted to eat at a restaurant so he could get a dessert. Lucky for me, he thought the Macaroni Grill was a good idea. He loves the bread & olive oil. So the opera singing lady sang to him and he got a giant volcano of chocolate cake & fudge sauce. Here's the fam outside the restaurant.

Preschool graduation.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5207431038985624674" />More photos of the guy here.

9 comments:
David went to Lamb of God pre-k. It was at a lutheran school, but they didn't learn lutheran doctorine or anything. they said prayers before snack, learned about Jesus and learned 1 bible story a week. It was really good for him. Between school and me working with him, he is more than ready for kindergarten. The school provided the cap and gown and year books. It was really cute to watch him graduate. But it was the second time. Last year he went to Cumorah Academy (LDS private school) and he was too advanced for the 3 year old class, so he was in the 4 year olds, and he got to graduate then too. =) I think he is going to think he graduates after every year of school.
I still have my cap and gown too! So does Chad, so we have them in brown and gold =)
David still gets a trophy, on top of the medals. The medals were from the league, the trophies the parents had to each pay $8 for. He will get that at the team party on Thursday. It is so cute to see how excited these kids get!!
Can you beleive they are already 5??!!??
I cried when I signed David up for kindergarten =) Count to 10? Did they really ask you that? David can count to 100+ by 2's, 5's and 10's. He knows simple math, can read a little. Maybe they will be bored in kindergarten..lol! David loves going to school. He loves "his" time. I will miss him being gone everyday, but it's only a couple of hours.
so how does Jared like his roller skates? I'm glad Zack wasn't at dinner on Sunday when he opened those, there would have been a major fight!
I love the family picture outside Macaroni Grill, the birthday looked like alot of fun...sorry we couldn't make it & Jared's face in the graduation picture is priceless. By the way, all the new pictures on your photography site are beautiful, you are a very very talented woman.
Cute family. I can't believe your kid is 5...Doesn't it seem like yesterday when we were in school???
I love that picture of Jared by that old door! We are going to have to get you to take our next family pics!! Where did you find that door anyway?
Do you feel old yet?
I like the updated family picture :) The kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment