TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller - New in box, never used! For use as a remote control, as a timer, and for long exposures. Compatible with Canon 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, the Mark line-up, etc.
420EX Speedlight Flash - 5 years old, but I do have the box! It's really easy to use. Can be used with the 20D, 30D, etc, Rebels, and film Elan line as well.
Diffuser (the white thing above the top of the flash) - softens shadows and hot spots the flash creates
Off Shoe Camera Cord - So you can put your flash on a bracket which virtually eliminates getting red-eye and helps with shadows. Using a bracket means you can also change the orientation of the flash so it it still over-head. (This flash can also tilt and swivel itself, which is very useful for bouncing the light)
Extra battery and charger - came with my 20D. I assume it can be used with the 30D and 40D and I don't know about the Rebels. Sorry I have not done my homework on that part yet. The battery will get thrown in for free for whoever buys the flash.

2 comments:
Hey Jess,
I don't need any new cameras right now, but I know I'm going to be contacting you in the future when I'm ready to purchase a nice, high-quality camera. One day I'm going to take a photography class just for fun.
My girl Dawn is a new photographer. She lives in FL. I will tell her to jump on your blog and check it out!
Post a Comment