I agree with Hillary! And I agree with you about getting a girls night going up there! We so should! What nights are best for you? And Andrea? I'm not so sure about that chicky. I haven't seen or heard from her in months! As for the other girlies, I'm sure we can make it happen. We just need to plan a bit ahead because ya'll have so many little people to care for! If I don't open at work the next day, I'm good with any night!
5 comments:
I'm highly disappointed in the rain this weekend. I was looking forward to thunderstorms.
How nice for you to have a quiet house!
I am jealous! I have never had any more than 2 asleep at the same time. You had better treasure it because soon naps will be a thing of the past!
Yeah, Jared was sick. He doesn't nap anymore. And Kiefer woke up soon after I posted. Luckily he's easy to entertain.
I agree with Hillary! And I agree with you about getting a girls night going up there! We so should! What nights are best for you? And Andrea? I'm not so sure about that chicky. I haven't seen or heard from her in months! As for the other girlies, I'm sure we can make it happen. We just need to plan a bit ahead because ya'll have so many little people to care for! If I don't open at work the next day, I'm good with any night!
congrats on first day at UNLV! welcome to my road!
Post a Comment