Just for the record, I blew away the competition. The problem is, we don't know if our results are considered good or bad. The website could use a little better explanation of the results. Like "You not only were a very superior husband in 1930, but have maintained that status for the last 5 decades." or "All woman wish they were married to a man such as yourself."
Here's the scale:
0-24 - Very Poor (Failure) 25-41 - Poor 42-58 - Average 59-75 - Superior 76+ - Very Superior
don't feel bad Chris. I'm just making fun of you because you both are vastly superior to me. I took the test and am not going to post my results because I am merely average!
HI! Autumn and I were wondering if next Wed. would be a good night to come out there. She wanted to know what you were doing with the kids? Should she bring the kids? I personally don't care, but I don't have any so I don't need a break from them! HAHA! Just let me know!
6 comments:
I think he exaggerated some of his answers! :)
Just for the record, I blew away the competition. The problem is, we don't know if our results are considered good or bad. The website could use a little better explanation of the results. Like "You not only were a very superior husband in 1930, but have maintained that status for the last 5 decades." or "All woman wish they were married to a man such as yourself."
Here's the scale:
0-24 - Very Poor (Failure)
25-41 - Poor
42-58 - Average
59-75 - Superior
76+ - Very Superior
Because a 1930s husband only read the newspaper and loafed around...which Chris does rather well. :)
ha ha ha...aw, that does explain it Brittani! :)
don't feel bad Chris. I'm just making fun of you because you both are vastly superior to me. I took the test and am not going to post my results because I am merely average!
there is obviously a flaw in their system... obviously!!
HI! Autumn and I were wondering if next Wed. would be a good night to come out there. She wanted to know what you were doing with the kids? Should she bring the kids? I personally don't care, but I don't have any so I don't need a break from them! HAHA! Just let me know!
Post a Comment