Sometimes I really want to be a vegetarian. Like the time I made Chicken Noodle Soup. I was the lucky one who got a vertebrae in my bowl. Mmmmm, delicious.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!! I thought you all were going to give me hard time about not being able to cook meat! This is a pork roast, by the way. It has yielded carnitas, enchiladas, and pulled pork sandwiches. Yum! (now that the scraps are in the landfill)
9 comments:
Well when you post pictures like that I want to be a vegetable-arian too!
VOMIT!!!!
chicken is sketchy to me. especially when I cook it myself, i cant forget the before when im eating the after. i agree with you 100%
Yuck!!!
I can either prepare/cook meat or eat it. Can't do both!
Ew.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!! I thought you all were going to give me hard time about not being able to cook meat! This is a pork roast, by the way. It has yielded carnitas, enchiladas, and pulled pork sandwiches. Yum! (now that the scraps are in the landfill)
Wow, that looks bad!
I love meat! I cannot, however, think about what it used to be as I eat it, or I kind of want to vomit.
Post a Comment