There is another common denominator in all this. Inattentive parenting, you say? Possibly. The clothes iron, the first waffle iron, the phone, and the hand mixer were all results of the Kiefer. This kid gets into everything!!!

Since reading Marley: A Dog Like No Other to Jared, we've begun to notice some similarities. The getting into everything, the eating everything in sight and pooping and growing! (not that Kiefer is oversized or anything, but he is bigger that my other kids were - you can still see his fat wrists!), big paws, happy-go-lucky attitude, impeccable rhythm, Mr. Destructo everywhere he goes, loves to be loved (by his mom & dad, not so much by the ones who try to ride him like a horse) and is good at dishing out the love as well.

You know, I don't think I would call Marley "the world's worst dog" He sounds like a regular dog to me. (Reason #1 why dogs should not live in the house!) Anyways, good book - the kid version, at least. Jared & Avery are now asking to see the movie. Has anybody seen it?
And we love our Kiefer even if he gets into stuff when I'm not looking....

9 comments:
Some people renew their vows after they've been married for awhile; maybe you should do something like that as an excuse for gifts to replace your broken appliances. ;) Jess, go find your wedding dress!
You should totally have a reception to restock on the good stuff! I think everyone should every 10 years or so!
A shower? I'm not sure I'm having one! My sister breifly mentioned something about it, but that was months ago and I haven't heard anything since! So. . .I don't know! Then one of Sean' co workers said they wanted to do something, but that could be more like a drunk fest if you know what I mean! Haha! I think all of shoulf definitely get together for lunch or dinner though! Mac Grill is always good for that! I would love to see you and Hillary before I'm too fat to walk! I don't think that's far off! I'm the flexable one with not a whole lot to do, so let me know when you girlies can get together and we'll get Autumn, Krystal and Andrea too!
But Kiefer looks so sweet and innocent! :) Don't they all?! Jake, while standing on the coffee table, gave Aaron's laptop a swift kick and cracked the plastic that encases the monitor screen on it. We can't even open the laptop anymore for fear that the whole monitor will come off. Who knows how much that is going to be to fix it!
Whatever! Try to imagine the house after 16 years and 6 kids later! You've still got it good!
I am so glad to read that the same thing has happened to someone else. While everyone jokes about the shame in "getting an appliance for an anniversary gift", I need them! Everything has begun to die. I'd totally do a reception again as long as I got a new dress and a new photographer.
I have a theory about the third child. And I know that you wouldn't like it, believe me, the future isn't getting any easier! Good luck, you are going to need it!!
But I am the third child!!
no microwave still.. you're getting very holy granoly! just kidding! would a reception every 5 years be nice? but think of all the receptions you'd have to attend to bring those gifts to. i think its easier to just replace the ones you lost to dr. destructo. hes a cute dr. though.
So . . .did you and Hillary figure out a good day for both of you to have dinner??? I miss ya!
And BTW - your list of friends on the right side of your blog. . .how on earth do you even really remember who is who? Or is it WHOM? Whom? Is that even how you spell that? Wow, I should go back to school! What if my kid has a simple question like that for me and all I have to give her is a blank stare!?! That can't be good!
Post a Comment