Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh, Wretched Place That I Live

Can't even grow a decent carrot here...

We're not even in the fall-out zone!!!

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

it's like you have a curse right now. First your peach infestation and now the three ponged carrot. Chris' face is classic! I really miss you guys, we have to get together SOON!

Jessica B Photography said...

You're right, we are cursed!! I hadn't thought of it like that!

Cindy said...

But did it taste good?

Chris said...

Honestly. Would YOU eat that?

Lara said...

Mark was pulling our garden apart last week and we pulled a few of those three ponged carrots ourselves. It was quite funny.

LM said...

Great picture! You can read his every thought!!! Sorry about the crazy carrots, try farming in Utah! I hear they've got better produce up there!

Nicole said...

Looks like we're not making dinner from YOUR garden! Soooo that means we all really do need to go out! COME ON!!!! Why aren't we making this happen? How about Aaugust 25th? I'll ask everyone else, you ask Hillary!

Susan said...

NICE!