Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is that the best you can do?

So I started just throwing pieces together, and 3 hours later this is all I had to show for it. Granted, I had very limited access to pieces since Jessica had been rebuilding all of Jared's sets all day, and I couldn't use any of the pieces she already used. On one hand it's really lame, but on the other hand, it's not so bad after all!

7 comments:

brittani c. said...

Wow, that is remarkable. Andrew is quite the little Lego geek too. He would probably enjoy the little video montage of your craft work.

LM said...

Awesome Video! Love the music! Lego's are not my favorite because I find them all over the house! I should save them and give them to you!

Chris said...

Liesel - That is an excellent idea. Get rid of those things ASAP before they drive you crazy. . . As long as nobody smokes in your house of course. The smoke really permeates Legos and then they stink forever.

Brittani - You can't show this to Andrew. He actually knows how to build stuff with Legos. I just stick pieces together until they start to make something...more of an evolution than building.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your fabulous video! good job Bensons...good job!

Linda said...

And here I was feeling sorry for you because you have to work AND go to school both full time. But...apparently you still have PLENTY of free time...

Andrew said...

Yea, I shouldn't have watched that Chris. I am a little disappointed. What ever happened to the experienced gained after hours we spent making spaceships, castles, and Lake Powell speedboats and houseboats?

Chris said...

See that's where your memory fails you old man. I didn't build any of those. You and your brothers built those. I usually just made a square and called it a house.