Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Need Help on Halloween Costumes

Halloween is drawing nigh and the Bensons are without costumes... Or at least without creative costumes... Bensons are also without $500 to buy Chris a Chewbacca costume... He probably couldn't dance very well in that anyways...

So friends, what are your ideas? You know since we don't watch TV or hardly even movies, we are so out of touch with what is even cool these days.

2005 - Napoleon Dynamite and Deb (featuring my oldest sister's prom dress!)
2006 - The Germans featuring real lederhausen and a mug from Chris's mission

2007 - Not Halloween, but a pirate-themed murder-mystery party. I have awesome knee high brown boots on that you can't see in the pic. I've only worn them this one time. So sad. I thought I'd throw this one on here since we didn't dress up for Halloween 2007. We went to Utah for Grandpa Bob's funeral instead.

2008 - BCHS Cheerleader & football player. Chris is wearing his own Murray High jerzee.
So what this year??? As you can see, I like to match, but it's not a requirement. I've thought of Fred & Daphne (Scooby Doo), Zorro & Miss Catherine Zeta-Jones, hmmm what else... Chewy & Princess Leia... StarWars is always a good fall back plan....
What do you think? I like dresses because I like to dance and it's fun to dance in a dress. Don't think so? You should try it.


13 comments:

April said...

batman and catwoman???

Cindy said...

Curtis and I are being cave man and woman! I always wanted to wear a bone in my hair!

LM said...

Barbie and Ken!

Erik said...

Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne

Erik said...

On their way to Aspen

brittani c. said...

I'm still waiting to see if you can top Jared's Nacho Libre costume. That was my favorite!

Chris said...

Interesting idea Erik... interesting idea. Sounds good to me. Jess?

Loupe and Aaron said...

I'm trying to think of famous literay couples- Romeo and Juliet, Phantom of the Opera and Christine (is that even a book?), Harry Potter characters?

Loupe and Aaron said...

I can't spell- literary right? This is what I get for posting at 3 in the morning

Hillary said...

fred and daphne. I also like Erik's idea

LM said...

O.K. I thought of another one. A cookie and cookie monster!

MaryRC said...

cant wait to see you.. BTW bleu huxford has Chewbaca and Rachelle has leiah.. i have her buns though... he he

MaryRC said...

OHH tell you friend cindy to bring a skate board and make entrance into the party by having her cave man drag her in by the hair.. i full of ideas.