Friday, October 9, 2009

You Have No Idea....

....how excited I was to finally get these in the mail!!! And I looooove them.

7 comments:

Chris said...

They are cool...Really.

Nicole said...

What the heck are they?

Lara said...

My friend, Anjalique uses them and she loves them too. Landon is getting potty trained -- I know, crazy and exciting! (he actually WANTS to be potty trained) so I may try those for baby #2.

Hillary said...

what exactly are those? cloth diapers?

Jessica B Photography said...

aaaahhh, yes they are cloth diapers. http://sweetdollbaby.com/ I really do love them. I'm planning on buying more for the next kiddo.

brittani c. said...

Ahhh, cloth diapering. You brave woman, you. I looked into it awhile ago...soap nuts and everything. I decided that I'm not equipped with enough will power.

LM said...

I'm so glad they finally arrived! They look alot cooler than the ones I used to have!!