Driving down the street by my parent's farm in Monroe, Utah in January. We had a blast towing each other and the kids on sleds behind the four-wheelers. This year I will bring my snowboard and see if I can manage not to brake any bones.

Easter. Ahhh, how sweet.

Havasupai Falls, Arizona. Our first vacation without the kids!!! Well, Kiefer was there - I was 16 weeks pregnant. To get to the falls, you can't drive. You either helicopter in, ride a horse, or hike 10 miles. We opted to hike. It was great. We left around 4:00am and got to the falls (after eating breakfast at the cafe in the Supai village) around 8:30am. It was beautiful as you can see. The water was cold but Chris swam anyway. I love vacations.
.JPG)
The kids on the swingset at the farm. I like how Jared is flying.
.JPG)
Waiting for Andrew Curtis's sealing ceremony to get out at the Salt Lake Temple. I forgot my recommend, and didn't want to hassle with trying to get a hold of my stake president, etc. So after running some errands, the kids and I explored Temple Square. I looked up to see this. Odd, eh? I'm so glad I managed to catch it on camera.

Avery in the afternoon light. (looking at buffalo at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake)
Jared at Lake Mead. Sometimes we go down to the beach just to play for an hour or so.
Jared and Avery during the Christmas card photo session. I wanted use this as the header but Chris said I had to use a picture that had all three kids. Do I have good looking kids or what??? (I can say that, I'm the mom)
Ok this is #21 that I have to sneak in here. I forgot about this one and then came back and added it to the post. This is Avery on Christmas Eve playing in the leaves. I was trying panning which I haven't done very often and this one turned out rather nice, I'd say!
Grandpa Bob Benson's funeral in Salt Lake. (Kiefer was 5 days old going on his first road trip!) Grandpa was in the army. I love funerals for servicemen. (Chris took this one)

Baby Kiefer feet!
Thanks for allowing me to share some of my favorites and special moments with you!
4 comments:
Great pictures. It is nice to catch up and see what everyone is up to.
Beautiful as always Benson Family. Jess, you are such a talented photographer.
We just got your Christmas card the other day (we finally picked up our mail from being away). Your family picture is beautiful :)
-brittani
Jessica! I just found out tonight that you have a blog!! Yippee! I love reading about your family and your beautiful kids!! :)
Post a Comment