
Rather belated now, his birthday was Saturday. 29 years old!! One more until the big 3-0! So we got up "early" and rode our bikes on the old railroad trail by the lake. It's the tracks that took cement to the canyon to make Hoover Dam. Very nice in the morning, nice to be out in nature.


In the afternoon, we attended a friend's birthday party at the Sunset Station. They have the most gigantic pool I've ever seen. It was at least bigger than my entire property (of course it was bigger than my house). I wish we would've taken a picture. There was a beach entry, a lazy river/whirlpool with an island, and little inlets that were like little hot tubs. We swam all afternoon and were completely worn out by the end of the day.

7 comments:
Man! Now I'm really disappointed we missed the swimming party.
Happy Birthday Chris! Ye olde man!
About the socks & shoes. I figured it was my birthday, and I could dress how I please. Besides, black socks and shoes go with yellow Hawaiian shirts right?
Voted best Birthday ever. I highly recommend Saturday birthdays. Nice & relaxing. The funny thing is that we didn't even 'celebrate' it that day.
The kids kept asking when we were going to eat the cake Jessi made for our Sunday celebration. I don't blame them. It was mmm mmm good.
It seems that our taste in clothing gets much better as we get older. That is an amazing shirt and can't wait to see if you can top it next year. Happy Birthday.
That shirt will probably stay in the closet until his next birthday. He's only allowed to wear it for "special" occasions. That and it's getting a little tight. Chris said he wore it in junior high (or maybe elementary).
Happy Birthday, sounds like you guys had a wonderful day together.
Happy late-birthday, Chris! (from the both of us) Enjoy your last year in the twenties to the fullest.
yea your choice of apparel is showing your age, but you my man can pull it off. happy birthday fellow taurus (that is the zodiac sign not the car).. mary crabtree
Post a Comment