Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chris-isms

The other day I was making a dish for dinner that involved millet, which is a grain for all of you non-whole-foodies. (I am experimenting with eating better). In response to "millet," Chris said "I can't eat food that sounds like a bad haircut!"
Also, I said "Guess who has a new album out?" Chris says "The Carpenters???" Why my husband likes the Carpenters, I do not know. However, he did get it right on the second guess, which was Jimmy Eat World.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Sounds like Chris is a little like Chad. There is never a dull moment with them =) At least they keep us on our toes.
We were in BC on Sunday. It was our Stake Confrence so we decided to go. The train only runs on Saturday and Sunday. Chad works on Saturday, so Sunday was our only choice. We were thinking of going to some even that is being held in BC this weekend. Not too sure what it is, Chad was mentioning it. But we would have to go after church on Sunday since Chad works Saturday. But we definately need to meet up sometime. We would really like to get our pics done sometime soon. Maybe near the end of the month? We'll figure it out.

Hillary said...

Aaron and I took a trip to the Whole Foods Market on Tuesday to buy some bulghur wheat. It was pretty fun. We wandered around for awhile looking at all the "healthy" food and Aaron decided he wanted to shop there all the time. Too bad most of it is so expensive!

Cindy said...

Millet!?!? That is almost as bad as my flax seed!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Let's do gang up on Hillary and have her make us dinner! I have to find out if we are going out there for sure first, but we definately need to get together if we do!!

Jessica B Photography said...

I do use flax seed as well, but really only in my granola. Sorry, I never got you the bulgur Hillary. I just looked at it tonight and thought "Oh no!"

MaryRC said...

Mike and I went on a healthy diet for about 8 hours and decided we needed to excersize more and deal with our enlarging omentum's in another avenue.

So I have flaxseed oil if you want it, before it goes bad, I think it has a few weeks left. I also have some psyllum husk?? I will never ingest that intentionaly again in my lifetime.

Saw Jimmy Eat World on Letterman a night or two ago, sounded good!