After a rough day, we decided to sit down and settle our differences the good old fashioned way...over a heated game of scrabble (minus the heated).

Final Score? Jessica (Loser) 236 and Chris (Winner) 297. I have to gloat since I don't usually win the intellectual games...unless I have a computer program to assist. This time it was all me. Take a look, all of the sophisticated words are Jessica's. Mine are from the common folks' dictionary.
Two I'm particularly proud of: QUEER - 34 & BOXES - 52
Jessica's big word of the day: DOZE - 45 and who really knows what QUOIN is?

5 comments:
I don't think quoin is a word, cheater!
Hey, look it up!!! Not a cheater! And I lost anyway! (in case I was cheating) I don't think you can really cheat at scrabble, because the other players can contest your words.
Ya, Jason is working on oil rigs. His company leases out piping systems to rigs and he monitors them and makes sure everything is working right. It is a great job, but it sucks that he has to travel so much.
Hey, scrabble saved my marriage once!
How did that work? It seems that it would be just the opposite.
Post a Comment