
I need suggestions!! Earlier this year I played at our Relief Society's Night of Music, and I know there is another one scheduled for June. Help me think of something that is not "churchy" a bit rock-n-roll, and appropriate enough to sing in the chapel. Last time I did Stevie Nicks' "Landslide" - also recognizable as covered by the Dixie Chicks and Smashing Pumpkins. (Natalie may have the same big hair, but I don't like the way she says "I'm getting older TOOOO" I like the Pumpkins cover better.)

4 comments:
Something by Heart, maybe "These Dreams"? Also, Breaking Benjamin has a really good song called "Rain," but the lyrics are kinda weird now that I think about it.
That's all I can think of. Sorry. ;)
I have been trying to think of some suggestions and have been drawing a complete blank! As far as rock n roll goes. There are some indie/folk girls I like a lot, but maybe this is not what you have in mind. All I can think of is something by Meiko (Reasons to Love You is good), Priscilla Ahn, Brandi Carlisle or Realize by Colbie Caillat. These are the only guitar girls I can think of aside from the Dixie Chicks. I know there are others, does Cheryl Crowe have anything good?
how far is heaven by los lonley boys... he he
Hey thanks for the invite to the Christmas party. Unfortunately, we have family parties happening on the 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd or we'd definitely try to come down. We haven't been down there for years. Sorry - but wish everyone a Merry Christmas for us! Thanks!
Post a Comment