Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today I Had to Use These....


and THIS is what my house looked like....
That's the first time in seven years I've had to use that snow brush. It almost makes me miss Idaho. It started snowing around noon and didn't stop until 7:00 or 8:00. Our trampoline is currently sagging under 3 1/2 inches of now melting snow (it was probably 4 or more to begin with, but I just now - 11:00pm- went out to measure). School might even be closed tomorrow! The media has been calling it "an unusual snow event"

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Your house looks so cool!

brittani c. said...

Whoa. Unbelievable.

Nicole said...

Don't you love it!? It's nice for a few days and then even better to walk out and see sunshine and 50 degrees the next day! So great!

Higham Family said...

Why do you even own such terrible tools? I guess for those crazy random snow shows. Pretty, but not for months on end. I can't imagine missing Idaho.

Mel said...

snow doesnt look right on palm trees...we are actually headed to vegas the 26-28th for my dads 50th birthday. i am throwing him a party. so if you are still up here when we get back we should try and meet up!