My beautiful wife. This was one of her Christmas presents to me. She knows how much I like looking at her, so she she got together with Mary and did a photoshoot. I don't have a lot of time, but this is just ONE of the gorgeous photos. Maybe I'll post some others to this post (redundant?) when I get a minute.
Here's another:
I also really like this one:

9 comments:
Woot Woo! Jess is looking smokin'. Who took her pics?
Great pictures! Good job on looking perfect all the time, Jess!
im sure there would have been more could jess have had her finger on the trigger. i truly believe there is an art to clicking at just the right time..
and yes she does look hot! no thanks to me..
She is gorgeous!
Mary, there are more...and some I haven't seen yet! She gave me about 20 of the shots, but has others on her card I guess. I can't wait to see those ones too.
you are one HOT MAMA!!!
Hair. Amazing hair! Jess- you rock!
Jessica! Your pictures are great! You look fabulous! I just wanted to let you know that we are planning a get together tomorrow night for New Years Eve. Let me know if you and Chris will be able to make it or not. :) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to see you again!
Fab-u-lous!! I'm sure Chris likes to stare at those every day.
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment