Friday, January 2, 2009

Me, Me, Me!!

More pictures of ME in case you can't get enough. They are on my photo blog. Click Here!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Of course we want to see pictures of you! If I can't hang out with the real thing, I guess a picture will have to do! You look absolutely beautiful them! As soon as I am not frumpy anymore after the baby, we'll have to get some cute family pictures done too! You do such a great job!

Nicole said...

Well . . .My girlfriend Dawn (I think you know her - Her last name use to be Fox) is coming out the end of February and she is taking those pics for me. . .if I'm not TOO yucky to look at by then! Haha! But, I want some taken when the baby is here and I'm back to looking half way normal! So I would LOVE you to take those!

Linda said...

And I LOVE those pictures of you! Wow, again!