skip to main | skip to sidebar
For me, this is Heaven...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

To My Girlfriends, Old & New

I love you, thanks for being my friend.
BTW, I totally recommend this book.
Posted by Jessica and Chris at 11:07 PM

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

I love you, too!

September 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM
Chris said...

I'm not your girlfriend, but I love you too..too.

September 4, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Us

Us
Chris's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • Where in the world...
      • Leaving The Playground Today
      • To My Girlfriends, Old & New
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)

Just because your name is NOT on this list doesn't mean I don't read your blog!!!

  • Without A Place photo blog
  • The Hair Lady
  • H & A
  • B & A
  • C & C
  • J & S
  • K & J
  • L & S
  • M & M
  • B & S
  • E & A
  • L & M
  • C & TJ
  • J & T
  • A & H
  • A & J
  • A & C
  • M & J
  • N & S
  • A & JR
  • A & G
  • N & B
  • MHS Class of '97
 
Counters
Counter