Sunday, December 16, 2007

Testing Your Music Trivia Knowledge

Chris suggested we get a new title for our blog. I'll change it when somebody can finish the sentence (Hint: it's the name of an album) and name the band.

Also if you want a Christmas card in the mail, then you should make sure I have your address (i.e. Jenny & Cindy!)

4 comments:

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

OK - Song Name: "Everyone else is doing it, so why can't we." Band Name: Cranberies. Suggested new name of blog: "Kilroy Was Here"

Chris said...

I hope you already have a name in mind for the blog. . .seeing how Angie answered so fast!

Cindy said...

Jess-
Browns
835 Summit Drive
Whiteman AFB, MO 65305

I am no help for names. But I know that between the pair of you, you will think of something creative.

Susan said...

I just saw your poll, did you decide on a middle name or are you waiting until his blessing?

I like the name of your blog!