Monday, February 11, 2008

I Apologize For Not Realizing I've Been Tagged


What is his name? Christopher Sollis Benson


How long have you been together? Married for almost 6 years


How long did you date? Met April 27, 2001, first date in June, engaged in September. So we dated three months, I suppose. Engaged for six.


How old is he? 28 until April


Who eats more? Chris. I eat slow.


Who said I love you first? He did. I was a bit more reserved than he was


Who's Taller? Chris, but if I wear really tall heels I can just about catch up


Who can sing better? He was the choir boy in high school. However I sing along with the radio better. At least I know the real words to Beck's "Loser"


Who is smarter? It depends what the topic of conversation is. Chris has a good head on his shoulders, that's why I like him so much.


Who does the laundry? Me. Who irons? Chris


Who pays the bills? Mostly Chris


Who sleeps on the right side? Me


Who mows the lawn? You mean the dirt and the desert landscaping rocks? We don't own a lawnmover.


Who cooks dinner? I do. Sometimes I start it and Chris comes home from work and helps me finish. It's so nice of him and it's fun to cook together.


Who drives? He does. I like it. Unless we are running late for something. I have more of a lead foot.


Who is more stubborn? Both


Who kissed who first? He did? It just happened.


Who asked who out first? Chris, probably with much prompting from Andrew


Who proposed? He did (of course!). I couldn't have asked for anything better at job.


Who has more friends? I keep in touch with more of my old friends. We have the same new friends.


Who is more sensitive? I don't know.... probably Chris


Who has more siblings? Chris - 4, Jess - 3


Who wears the pants? hmmmm, how is the correct way to answer this one??

I am not tagging anyone since I am the last one to do this anyways. Thanks for reading.

[UPDATE] Jessica's Post (Obviously)

2 comments:

brittani c. said...

Glad you noticed the tagging; I was little discreet about it. Tagging is a vicious cycle, but it's fun reading everyone's answers :)

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

What a beautiful wedding picture.