
I am declaring Winter officially over for Southern Nevada. The birds are singing. My fruit trees are budding. I wore shorts today!! and left the windows open all day long! I know I'm probably jumping the gun a little bit. It did snow here in March 2006. And we are planning on going sledding in Mt Charleston in two weeks. But for now. It is Spring!
The picture is my niece Sydney and her puppy and her housecoat at the park. Not taken today. Today was too hot for housecoats.

4 comments:
Aargh, don't rub it in, it is fridgid (sp?) here in Minnesota and I think daily, "Is it ever going to be warm?", but I'm glad it's warm somewhere....I remember visiting Nevada in March once and it was 80 degrees, so lucky!! Cute pic too, oh and the backgrounds for my page I got at http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/, it tells you how to put it in, but I had to tweak it to work for mine...have fun!
Hey Jenny, do you remember coming to visit my family in February and my Dad took us out on the lake? Cindy jumped in for $20 and it was freezing! Thannks for the background tips.
Yes, I do remember that now, what a daredevil that Cindy!! That seems like forever ago, now we're all moms 2 times, 3 times, and in Cindy's case 4 times over!
Jess- we're in NY for 18 more months-give or take, so if you want to come see the sites when you can have free lodging... we'd love to have you and your family for a visit! Your welcome anytime, but we don't even dare dream of spring until June.
Post a Comment