Since my husband is an hour late for coming home from his Bishopric meeting, I am winding down from the day by doing a little window shopping (or screen shopping?). Tell me, am I the only one who thinks it is fun to look at houses listed on Ebay? There is some choice stuff on there! Where else can you pick up a 1600 sq. ft. house for $6000? (I know what you all are thinking - trust me, 1600 sq.ft. is huge compared to what I have now!)
The really great ones are in places like Ohio and Pennsylvania, places which I think are great. What am I doing living in this hot brown dry desert, when I could be out east with the green? Oh yeah, they have ticks. And humidity. And winter.

If I were in the flipping houses business, I would seriously consider moving. Of course, these cheap Ebay houses need work. Some are worse than others. Most have really great paint jobs, including at least one pink room. The following is the best example I could find tonight. Sorry it's so small, that's the way it came off the web.


4 comments:
Yes, come out to Ohio! If you're sick of seeing brown, then this is the place for you. Plus, I haven't run into a single tick out here...you're in luck.
Jessica, I saw your blog on Angie's. OK, you are right about the ugly brown and horrible heat, but what about the people?! You can't beat the friendly Boulder City atmosphere! P.S. I saw you turning around your Bensmster vehicle yesterday, did you see me?
Brittani, we should!! Everytime I think "yeah, we could live by the Curtis's!!" However, yes there are some really great people in Boulder City...
Yes Christine, I think I did see you!
Avoid Missouri!!
Post a Comment