My Big Baby. Kiefer is 4 months old and 17 pounds. Check out his wrists.It rained on Wednesday and the kids thought that meant time for swimsuits. In the summer, yes, but in February?
Due to the rain and cloud cover, we had no view of the eclipse that night. The following is a picture of what we did see at about 9:00pm - a very waxing gibbous. The clouds are blurred because I used a long shutter speed. You can see stars that are in focus. The strange spot and red haze are flares created by the light from the moon coming in through my lens. It was a spur of the moment thing to take the shot and I don't do astrophotography very often so I don't know all the ins and outs yet. However I just bought a cable release, so coming soon this summer: meteor shower pictures and star circles!!
In-N-Out stickers on her face from lunch.
Pink Pancakes, anyone? Thanks to Jessica Seinfeld, we had pancakes made with pureed beets, ricotta cheese, and grated apple (and the rest of the normal pancake stuff). The kids were really excited about them. Chris was very sceptical and I didn't tell him what was in them until after he ate it. I think the batter is brighter in person.

6 comments:
Did your kids eat the pancakes? We've tried a few Seinfeld recipes, but not much luck. How did they taste?
Love all the new pictures & really love the story about the kids playing in the rain in their swimsuits in February.
Avery has been requesting the pink pancakes everyday since!! I couldn't taste the beets, but it does have a bit of a strange texture. The sweet potato pancakes are the same way. I'd say the recipe is repeatable, but not too often.
Interesting info. on SLC. It must be from all the liberals that are taking over the city...either that, or I was coloring my hair way too many times during my lifetime. :)
You're in luck, Brittani. I don't think hair coloring counts as "cosmetic surgery." However... I did always think there was way too many blonde highlights on the Wasatch front... :) (I used to color, too, semi-permanent for fun. Usually reds, occasionally brown, and once an almost black color. That was good. It took months to "wash out"...)
Wow, so fun catching up! See, moving away means nothing because you almost learn more through blogging than face-to-face ;)
We tried the pink pancakes last week too! But I didn't have ricotta, so I did 1 c. plain yogurt and added 2 bananas which made it very tasty! Still gooey-weird texture, but tasted more like banana bread!
Lastly, that's so neat your husband was an MHS grad! I'm two years younger - MHS '99, but I don't think I know him. Does he have any siblings my age? Neat connection! Murray's the best!
Post a Comment