Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Can't Stop Blogging!!!

For anyone who cares, I have started a blog for my photography. It is much easier to maintain than the website - the sad neglected website - and it shows things in a timeline of sorts. As much as I DO NOT want to be a working mom, I do feel like I might need this down the road. I know that my family is the most important thing I need to think about and care about and I do not want to let other things get in the way or try to come before my husband and my children. However, like I said I feel like I might need something like this in the future to demostrate my credibility as a photographer. It seems as though "everyone" has one, and so I would be left behind. Anyways, enjoy here. If I take pictures of you or your kids, they may probably end up there. Anything could end up there really. It's not strickly for portraits or weddings.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you're such a blogger! They are so easy to keep up. You are such a talented photographer! You'll have to give me pointers when I someday (this year?!) buy a DSLR! ;)

WOW, it really is a small world! I went to high school with Jeff & Rachel Sollis - they are some of my closest friends! And I know a lot of Jeff's family - Cynthia, Jenny, Chris & Matt; Megan Sollis; Brandon & Brett Muir! That's so fun! My maiden name is Brown...going from something I never had to spell to now always having to spell, such is life!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

I love the new blog Jess, you are such a talented photographer. I am excited that we'll be seing new work all the time.

The Jensen Family said...

You are a great photographer!! When we get our next family photos I will be callin ya!! My favorite was the one of the little girl holding the teddy, very cute!!