This girl has serious issues with scissors. This is the third time she's done this!! (and with a different pair of scissors each time) And what an appropriate time too, eh? After yesterday's post...
So funny. Why is it such a temptation to cut one's own hair. I don't remember every doing that as a child, but I've given a few really bad hair cuts to Shawn and the boys to make up for it.
Yes, I was refering to you and your sister. I will definately get the invite out next time. This was VERY last minute. We realized that everyone had that night off and kind of just got together. I promise we will plan something and we will ALL get together!!! I wore my moms dress to Homecoming our senior year. Awesome dress!
scissors need to be under lock and key in your home. you may wake up with a haircut yourself one day... ill have to tell you of my sleep-walking adventures when i was a teenager, one night i cut my bangs.. disaster
HI! Um. . ..BC is so far away from my life! I'm not so sure about all that! I guess it definitely wouldn't hurt to come look though. That way we could hang out for a bit! I'll have to talk to Sean about that!
8 comments:
Oh dear! I'm sorry, but that is funny! :)
So funny. Why is it such a temptation to cut one's own hair. I don't remember every doing that as a child, but I've given a few really bad hair cuts to Shawn and the boys to make up for it.
yikes! So glad that this hasn't happened to me...yet.
I don't remember ever having that problem with my own hair, but I do remember chopping off my brothers bangs.
Nice Avery, keep up the good work.
Yes, I was refering to you and your sister. I will definately get the invite out next time. This was VERY last minute. We realized that everyone had that night off and kind of just got together. I promise we will plan something and we will ALL get together!!!
I wore my moms dress to Homecoming our senior year. Awesome dress!
scissors need to be under lock and key in your home. you may wake up with a haircut yourself one day... ill have to tell you of my sleep-walking adventures when i was a teenager, one night i cut my bangs.. disaster
HI! Um. . ..BC is so far away from my life! I'm not so sure about all that! I guess it definitely wouldn't hurt to come look though. That way we could hang out for a bit! I'll have to talk to Sean about that!
Post a Comment