I think I might need to clarify. This is Kiefer last year. I put my kids in a pumpkin for their first Halloween, and Kiefer was such a lucky newborn, going from on slimy place (the womb) to another (the pumpkin). He is ten days old in this picture. I guess I didn't realize that I had never posted this picture before! His "one year old" pictures are on my photo blog.
5 comments:
Oh my...that is the funnies thing i have seen in a LONG time. I LOVE it.
Um. . .it looks like you had to stuff him in there and will never get him out!
Did you? Get him out?
How did you do that? That is awesome!!
I think I might need to clarify. This is Kiefer last year. I put my kids in a pumpkin for their first Halloween, and Kiefer was such a lucky newborn, going from on slimy place (the womb) to another (the pumpkin). He is ten days old in this picture. I guess I didn't realize that I had never posted this picture before! His "one year old" pictures are on my photo blog.
Love your pictures, I'm sad you're not closer to photograph my kids here in beautiful Minnesota with all the leaves...
Post a Comment