Oh, wow. Those pumpkin pictures are so clever! They're like little Cabbage Patch Kids.
Someday I want to have a baby in a pumpkin! Or maybe I just want to have you take awesome picutes of my kids.
What a fun tradition! I may have to steal that . . . with them looking way less cool, of course.
10 days.. well you gotta do what ya gotta do..
Love the torture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, wow. Those pumpkin pictures are so clever! They're like little Cabbage Patch Kids.
Someday I want to have a baby in a pumpkin! Or maybe I just want to have you take awesome picutes of my kids.
What a fun tradition! I may have to steal that . . . with them looking way less cool, of course.
10 days.. well you gotta do what ya gotta do..
Love the torture!
Post a Comment