Saturday, October 4, 2008

Memorable Moments of the Week

Kiefer took his first steps yesterday!!! He walked from me (sitting in the chair) to Chris (sitting on the couch, and then Chris turned him around and he walked back. He was so excited (as were we!)
A few days ago, Jared and Avery were horsing around and Jared tripped and split his lip as a result of having a 5 quart ice cream bucket on his head. The next day or so, Avery says, "How's your lip, Jare?" Jared answered, "Good." Avery said, "Remember when you had that bucket on your face?" To that Jared replied, "Not my face, my head."
Also, if you can see in the picture, he got a bit of a head wound (the lip has since healed). He was playing at his cousin Luke's house. On the top bunk of the bunkbed, Jared leaned over the side and..... Ceiling fan!!!! (above his left eyebrow - the picture is a few days later) I thought it was funny. Chris thought "He could've lost his eye!"

10 comments:

Hillary said...

Kiefer should not be walking yet! I can't believe he's going to be 1 soon already. Time really does fly!

Lara said...

Oh boy, Kiefer walking before Landon?? Landon is going to have to learn fast! (he is 17 months old, its about time...right?!)

Higham Family said...

I love the learning to walk stage! Jordan and I used to play "catch" with our boys. As soon as he'd make it to one of us we'd just turn him around and send him back; over and over and over. We thought it was the best game ever. A ceiling fan to the head is a great story for parties!

The Belands said...

Jess,
Thanks for the great recipes. I can't wait to try them.I'm always looking for new and healthy recipes. If you have any more send them my way.
Amber

brittani c. said...

Great pictures and good-looking kids :)

Jen said...

Ha, the exchange between Avery and Jared is so funny. Especially because he DID have a bucket on his head. How did he feel about his head hitting a fan?

Jessica B Photography said...

It didn't sound like it hurt too much. And I don't think it bled, it just scratched. Yeah, I don't know if Wendy even knows. I've been meaning to bring it up with her...

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

You HAVE to come to the reunion now. They are really close to having it in the Real World suite at the palms now. That would be super fun!!!

Cindy said...

You might as well as them to reserve you a parking spot at the Er cause you are gonna need it!

Nicole said...

Poor kid! I guess that's what you get to expect from boys, eh? Wounds, wounds and more wounds!